Terms and Conditions for Online Bookings

Children and Extra Bed Policy: All children are welcome. One child under 6 years is charged EUR 25 per night when using existing beds. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children’s cots/cribs. All children under 12 years are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds. All further older children or adults are charged EUR 45 per night for extra beds.

The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.

Deposit Policy: 70 percent of the total amount may be charged anytime after booking. The remaining 30 percent of the total amount will be charged at least 30 days prior to arrival.

Cancellation Policy: If cancelled or modified up to 30 days before date of arrival, 70 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.